Introducing our new issue… jam-packed full of fresh quilt projects just for you! Issue 17 of Today’s Quilter magazine hits the shops today and comes with a souvenir supplement, created exclusively in collaboration with The Quilter’s Guild. Immerse yourself in the story of the iconic Mariner’s Compass and create a quilt inspired by the Guild’s historic fabric collection. And that’s just your free gift this month… wait until you see what we’ve got in store for you inside the issue itself.
Our cover star project this month is The Lintotts‘ sumptuous Raspberry Ripple jelly roll quilt. It’s based on a nine patch block that’s perfect for pre-cut piecing.
Your beautiful projects this issue…
- Create waves of colour with Lynne Goldsworthy‘s Quilt As You Go design
- Weave together rainbow strips to turn scraps into Carolyn Forster‘s clever quilt top
- Jo Avery‘s Winter Wonderful design completes our series of seasonal cushions
- Sew some medallion magic with Mandy Shaw‘s appliqué angels
Plus great reads starring the best of the quilting world
- We chat to Sarah Fielke about her passion for hand quilting
- Anne Williams talks to Welsh quilter Gwenfai Rees Griffiths
- Essential Guide: Linda Clements helps you master Japanese folded patchwork
- Find out what’s next in our A Month in the Country Block of the Month series by Jo Avery.
Can’t wait to find issue 17 in the shops? Click over to our online store to grab a copy today.