Big news, people! We’ve teamed up with specialist tour company, ETC Travel, to give you the chance to win the trip of a lifetime to the Quiltfestival Noord Groningen in The Netherlands!
The 2020 edition of the festival, the largest yet, takes place on the 12-14 of June and promises to be a highlight in the quilting calendar. Featuring traditional, art and experimental quilts by more than 30 incredible artists from around the world, the festival will be displaying work throughout 25 exceptional venues, ranging from medieval churches to windmill. You’ll be spoilt for choice with the exhibition programme including workshops, demonstrations and trading stalls. And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be experiencing every aspect of the festival in style with an escorted textile tour so you can relax and soak up the atmosphere!
For a chance to win this fantastic prize, enter here.
To browse more of ECT Travels fantastic travel deals, visit www.ecttravel.com
Terms and conditions apply. Open to UK residents only. The closing date for all entries is 11:59pm on 27th November 2019. Visit www.todaysquilter.com/competition-terms-conditions for full Terms & Conditions.
- Return flights to Amsterdam
- 3 nights bed & breakfast at the 4* Apollo Hotel, Groningen
- 2 evening dinners at the hotel
- Local transfers throughout the programme
- Services of an accompanying ECT tour manager
- Entry to Quiltfestival Noord Groningen
- Specialist quilt workshop with Herma de Ruiter
- Entry to Pakhuis Museum and guided tour with tea and cake
- Entry to Schokland Museum
- Lunch at Schokland