It’s our 50th issue anniversary! That’s right, we’ve released 50 whole issues full of quilting inspiration, gorgeous patterns, and delightful reads from all over the quilting community into the world, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. To celebrate, we’ve packed this issue with gorgeous, summer inspiration, delightful projects, and top tips from your favourite quilters.
Download your free quilting templates PDF below if you don’t want to cut up your magazine to use our magazine templates!
Your issue 50 templates include:
- Lisbon Tiles: Create a fiesta of red, orange and green hues with Jo Avery.
- Frolic in the Foxgloves: Victoria Carrington’s charming band of seasonal designs are back.
- Time for Tea: Enjoy some soothing stitching with applique and embroidery.
- Essential Guide: Lin Clements guides you through the world of curved seams.
- Block of the Month: Get stitching this month’s block – Letha’s Electric Fan!