Issue 49 of Today’s Quilter is out this week and it’s positively overflowing with beautiful projects for you to make at home. Download your free quilting patterns from the issue below…
If you don’t want to cut up your magazine to use our magazine templates, simply download a free PDF below, including all the templates you need to make the projects inside our latest issue – happy sewing everyone!
Your issue 49 templates include:
- Hedgerow Adventures: Explore the nature-inspired patterns of William Morris with Fi Bowman’s design.
- Summer Garden: Linda Clements’ quilt is a flurry of gorgeous pinks.
- Moonlit Cherry Blossom: Visit the springtime ‘sakura’ of Japan with Angela Attwood’s design.
- Pin Cushion Patches: A ditsy patchwork number with a vintage twist from Carolyn Forster.
- Block of the Month: Get stitching this month’s block!
Download your templates here.