We all know how great it feels to finally show off that finished quilt – that’s why we want to give you the chance to showcase them in the pages of Today’s Quilter! Plus, we want to hear your favourite tips and tricks to share with other quilters.
Send an image of your latest creation to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few sentences about it – why you made it, who for, fabric details, sizing, and anything else you think we’d find interesting.
Please take the photograph with your digital camera and save as the largest size. Use natural daylight as this will show off the quilt the best – try arranging it outside or near a window.
YOUR TIPS & TRICKS!
We’d also love to hear your top quilting tips – a quilting problem shared is a quilting problem solved, after all. For example, we want to know…
- What’s the most useful quilting ruler you’ve used and why?
- Have you ever tackled an improv pattern? Tell us the details…
- Which notion can’t you live without and why?
- We’d love to know what’s your favourite marking tool and why…
- What’s the most useful feature on your sewing machine? How do you use it?
- Can you recommend some time-saving tips when cutting out?
Send your answers to email@example.com and don’t forget to pick up Issue 1 to see if yours got featured.