The weather is starting to warm up, and we’re ready to get creative, so we’ve packed issue 35 of Today’s Quilter magazine with gorgeous projects to make that will not only brighten up your home, but bring a smile to your face as well. Snap up your copy here or read on to see what’s in store this month…
There are fabric blooms to grow (green fingers not required), bright fabrics to combine and traditional blocks to give a twist to in the 100 glorious pages of issue 35. Plus, your fabulous free gift this issue is 22 pages of Graph Paper! Use them to design your own quilt blocks or even quilt patterns and let your creativity flourish…
Take a peak inside the issue
Here’s our preview of the projects and features that you can find inside issue 35 of Today’s Quilter…
Moonlight Sonata: Create Pam and Nicky Lintotts’ showstopping quilt with wonderful colour ways. Quilted by The Quilt Room.
Tulip cheer: Bring a traditional quilt design up to date with contemporary fabrics – Caroline Forster shows you how. Quilted by Ileana Laws for The Quilt Room.
Rose Arbour: Combine pretty appliqué with scraps of your favourite fabrics with Sharon Keightley.
Hen Party: Sew a charming design full of fun with Pam and Nicky Lintott’s dessert roll quilt, quilted by The Quilt Room.
Square Dance: Katharine Guerrier’s improv Log Cabin blocks quilt shows how much fun you can have with piecing traditional designs.
All this, plus…
- Essential guide: How to design quilt blocks using graph paper
- A life in the day: we explore the world of Gillian Travis
- Meet the artist: Anne Williams talks to Kate Dowty about her beautiful scenes of land and sea.
- The insanely blue quilt: we find inspiration from a quilt in Hungary
- Block of the month: Jo Avery’s The Vintage Home series continues with quilt blocks inspired by mugs and egg cups (pictured below).