Our latest issue is out today and she’s bursting with spring cheer and the mouthwateringly-delicious fabrics to give your quilting table a boost this month! Issue 22 is available now in our online store and you can download our issue templates here on the blog. It comes with one of handiest ever free gifts – a set of 10 binding clips which are sure to become an indispensable addition to your sewing kit. They’re not just great for binding, we use ours for EPP, appliqué… all sorts!
Of course, they’re not the only reason to grab a copy of issue 22 today – here’s a glimpse at some of the treats we’ve got lined up for you inside the magazine too….
Beautiful quilt projects for you to enjoy!
- Above (top left): Our cover star this month is Linda Clements’ Spring is Sprung quilt, sewn with delicious fabrics by Kaffe Fasset and Philip Jacobs
- Above (top right): Nichole Ramirez’s Midnight Star quilt combines Sawtooth stars with crisp colour combinations to create a striking design!
- Above (bottom left): Mandy Shaw’s back and this month she’s turning her awesome appliqué skills to this cosy house-themed quilt in the prettiest of pastels.
- Above (bottom right): Ah how we love a spot of Foundation paper piecing! This Friends Forever cushion by Kerry Green mixes vintage and contemporary prints and is a great scrap buster.
Plus… expert advice & fascinating features
- Block of the month: Jo Avery’s A Month in the Country series continues with delightful birdhouse blocks (above)
- The Essential Guide tackles Flying Geese – advance your skills with one our favourite techniques today! (below)
- Lynne Edwards MBE shares her tips for creating the perfect fitting binding
- Jane Rae chats to artist Nel Whatmore about who she got into quilting
- Quilt as Desired: we deliver into the world of Angela Daymond’s Kantha-style designs
- As good as it gets: Jen Jones discusses Welsh quilts
Grab a copy today!