Ring in the New Year with issue 44 of Today’s Quilter. Here’s what’s in store…
The new issue of Today’s Quilter is bursting at the seams with quilting inspiration that’s sure to impress. Head in a new direction in 2019 with Lynne Goldsworthy’s fresh take on the Mariner’s Compass block, piece Layer Cake pre-cuts to create colourful cottages in Nicola Dodd’s charming quilt, and sew honey-toned triangles in the Lintotts’ fresh and floral Jelly Roll design. Plus, sleep peacefully under the stars with Karen Lewis’ Log Cabin quilt and give your dining room a makeover with Sheila Donnachie’s twinkling table runner.
And, sew a bouquet of beautiful blooms that will blossom year-round with the 24 Flower Foundation Paper Piecing Blocks supplement. Inside, you’ll find there is to know about FPP as well as 24 gorgeous floral designs – a must-read for 2019!
- Grab your copy of issue 44 in our online store
- Get your 24 Flower FPP supplement
- Download your quilting templates for issue 44
Sew a bouquet of FPP blooms…
Sew a bouquet of beautiful FPP blooms that will flower year-round with this month’s fantastic supplement magazine, 24 Flower Foundation Paper Piecing Blocks. Inside, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for how to create 24 gorgeous floral FPP designs, including a flower design for each month of the year.
What’s inside the issue?
Here’s our preview of the projects and features that you can find inside issue 44 of Today’s Quilter…
The Maiden Voyage: Conquer challenging curved piecing in Lynne Goldsworthy’s one block wonder.
Homeward Bound: Craft colourful cottages for your home with Nicola Dodd’s Layer Cake quilt.
Constellation Quilting: Stitch one block in three sizes to create Sheila Donnachie’s sweet table runner.
Under the Stars: Sleep peacefully under Karen Lewis’ cool blue Log Cabin patchwork.
Pastel Pyramids: Fashion the Lintotts’ patchwork pyramid quilt.
All this, plus great reads…
- Meet the artist: Anne Williams talks to Cherry Vernon-Harcourt about her landscape-themed textile art.
- Quilting Heritage: Jane Rae meets master craftsman and sewing machine enthusiast, Alex Askaroff.
- Essential Guide: Learn all there is to know about adding decorative trims to your quilted designs.
- Countryside Quilting: Jo reflects on Christmas at Cowslip Workshop as she plans ahead for the coming year.