Issue 45 of Today’s Quilter is on sale now and it’s filled with beautiful quilting inspiration to kick start the new year. Here’s what’s in store…
Get into the quilting spirit with Victoria Carrington’s fresh take on the Corn and Beans block with her FPP cushion design, and take a bit of time for slow stitching with Irene Blanck’s exquisite appliqué quilt. Carolyn Forster’s vibrant pattern will help you master curved-piecing and flood your home with summer colours. And, let your sewing skills shine with our cover quilt made by Sharon Keightley. The vintage-style beauty won over our hearts with its simple yet sophisticated one-block design – ideal for perfecting techniques.
Plus, our gift this month is a handy Strip-pieced Dresden ruler. Fashion intricate designs easily with this useful tool and find inspiration in Laura Pritchard’s contemporary Dresden wave table runner!
- Grab your copy of issue 45 in our online store
- Get your Strip-pieced Dresden ruler
- Download your quilting templates for issue 45
Sew Dresden Plates with ease…
Use your handy Strip-pieced Dresden ruler to create Dresden Plate designs with ease. And, be inspired by Laura Pritchard’s charming Dresden wave table runner design – made using issue 45’s gift.
What’s inside the issue?
Here’s our preview of the projects and features that you can find inside issue 45 of Today’s Quilter…
Eliza’s Stars: Sophisticated stars make Sharon Keightley’s vintage-style beauty shine.
Say it with Flowers: Bring bold blooms into your home with Irene Blanck’s ornate appliqué patchwork.
Woven Windmills: Sew Carolyn Forster’s fabric fireworks in this colourful quilt.
Dresden Twist: Use your Strip-pieced Dresden ruler to make Laura Pritchard’s stunning table runner.
Twisted Braid: Watch your fabrics twist and turn in the Lintotts’ charming Jelly Roll design.
Cornflower Hues: Play with blue hues to create Victoria Carrington’s fresh take on the Corn and Beans block.
All this, plus great reads…
- Reading List: Jane Rae shares her top reads for 2019 with pattern, colour and the fascinating history of fabric to explore.
- Essential Guide: Follow this step-by-step guide to creating a range of sweet cushion covers.
- Countryside Quilting: Jo prepares for a year filled with quilting projects, new exhibitions and exciting tutors at Cowslip Workshops.