Advance your hand piecing skills with us in 2018 – our brand new issue will talk you through how to get better results, step-by-step! And while you’re starting the year with new quilting ventures, why not downsize your stash with Carolyn Forster’s scrapbusting cover quilt? Read on for our issue preview…
Your free gift this issue is a set of really useful hand piecing templates to help you piece jewel, hexie and kite shapes. With their help you can create gorgeous geometric designs at home or when you’re out and about! Find our step-by-step guide to using them inside the issue.
All this, plus great reads too
- Zen chic & textile art: one designer’s incredible journey
- Meet the artist: Liz Brooke Ward talks about her love of lichens, landscape and literature
- Double act: Meet the husband and wife quilting duo
- From the desk of Lynne Edwards MBE: Techniques for folding quilts, plus appliqué block tile patterns
- Essential guide: Linda Clements shows you how to create templates for scalloped binding and how to sew curved edges