Have you got your hands on issue 1 of Today’s Quilter yet? If so, you’ll surely have spotted our community pages – ‘Let’s Share’ and ‘Show and Tell.’ This is your chance to share your top tips and tricks with other quilters and, of course, to show off that latest quilt you’re particularly proud of!
For issue 2’s instalment, we’re keen to hear how you’re gearing up for Christmas. Send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on the following, or leave a comment on one of our social media accounts.
- What’s on your list of To Dos before the big day this year?
- How do your organise your festive making to ensure everything’s ready on time?
- What are your favourite fabrics of the season for gifts or decorations?
We also want to hear your quilting tips…
- What’s the most useful quilting ruler you’ve used and why?
- Have you ever tackled an improv pattern? Tell us the details…
- Which notion can’t you live without and why?
- What’s the most useful notion on your sewing machine? How do you use it?
And if you’ve got a recently-completely project that you’d just love to see in glossy print, email a large picture of it to the same address, and include a few sentences about why you made it and what it means to you.
Finally, we’re really keen to hear your feedback on our first issue, so we can continue to improve our magazine and make sure we’re creating the best possible product for you. Drop us a line with your thoughts.