Issue 39 of Today’s Quilter is overflowing with bold, bright and beautiful quilting inspiration that’s sure to get your stitching fingers itching. Here’s what’s in store this month…
Sew 36 stunning new blocks in four different sizes with our handy booklet supplement, make a statement with Anna Marie Galvin’s hand-pieced blooms and brighten your home with our colourful cushion duo. Try your hand at Pam and Nicky Lintott’s calm and cool weekend quilt project, sew Carolyn Forster’s blue and white beauty that’s fit for royalty and get ready for summer with Fi Bowman’s fresh and light design.
- Grab your copy of issue 39 in our online store
- Sew 36 blocks in four different sizes with your issue 39 booklet
- Download your quilting templates for issue 39
Sew 36 blocks in 4 different sizes
Stretch your stitching skills and expand your quilting repertoire – every copy of issue 39 comes with a handy booklet that includes a step-by-step guide to create 36 gorgeous quilt blocks. That’s right, we’ve teamed up with Carolyn Forster and have chosen 36 gorgeous designs for you to try. And, even better, we’ve done all the hard work so that you can easily make the blocks in four different sizes.
What’s inside the issue?
Here’s our preview of the projects and features that you can find inside issue 39 of Today’s Quilter…
Starflowers: Hand piece bold and bright blooms with Anna Marie Galvin’s striking floral design, which is this month’s cover quilt star!
Caesar’s Crown: This issue’s jewel in the crown, craft Carolyn Forster’s blue and white beauty that celebrates intricate fabrics and block areas.
Nesting Spot: Wrap up and nest under fresh and light summer colours with Fi Bowman’s pretty design.
Sundial: Pam and Nicky Lintott’s calm and cool quilt is the perfect weekend project.
A Landscape of Colour: Create a duo of delightfully colourful cushions with Sally Ablett’s Geometric Gems and Soothing Circles patterns.
The Vintage Home: Block of the month Our newest instalment in our series of Jo Avery’s beautiful quilt blocks continues with stacked vintage suitcases.
All this, plus great reads…
- Meet the artist: Anne Williams talks to Stephanie Crawford about rediscovering her artistic talents.
- Designer Profile: Jane Rae discusses all things bright and beautiful with Kaffe Fassett.
- Essential Guide: Finish your patchwork projects in style with Lin’s guide to stitching simple pieced borders.
- From the desk of Lynne Edwards: It’s Lynne’s last hurrah, and she’s leaving us with her most prized tips